file "Amazing Evidence of Life On Mars. Tree Stump Found On Mars"

7 years 2 days ago #8494 by RocketDawg
Garden of the Gods ... beautiful place, straight out of the movies, especially for a guy from the southeast. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RocketDawg
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 2 days ago #8495 by ??
I call it "Traffic Jam of the Gods" because there is hardly ever anywhere to park when the weather is not FREEZING COLD. (AND you have to drive all the way around the park on a one-way street to take a second look.)

• ??
  • ??'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 2 days ago #8496 by WillFarrar
There is a whole article on here somewhere when I called them out in some vids". Both PC and ST sold out to google clicks. PC was setup to make money and give disinformation. Neither of them are in UFAH. If you ever see our logo on their video let me know bro !! This is most likely the case.

More
7 years 2 days ago - 7 years 2 days ago #8498 by ??
Thanks for the heads up on ST. I already knew about PC. I :blush: <blush> :oops: was mistaken in saying that the UFAH logo was in one of these videos. My bad again. My apology offered again.

I should have gone back & checked before I posted that. I guess my eyes...uh...brain hemispheres were a little crossed. :S 'Musta' been looking at my computer for too long.
Last edit: 7 years 2 days ago by ??. Reason: Edited taet. Reset font.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 1 day ago #8507 by admin15
i agree.....it's a piece of rock

More
7 years 1 day ago - 7 years 1 day ago #8509 by Badsneaker
I commented on this post but I can't see to be able to find it.
What I indicated was that if this were indeed a tree stump it is incredibly old, some 4 billion years and now in a fossilized state. In other words, a rock formation anyway.

Just saying
Last edit: 7 years 1 day ago by Badsneaker.

More
7 years 1 day ago - 7 years 1 day ago #8510 by ??
When I posted this, I put the title in quotation marks intending to indicate that those were not my words but someone else’s. Ultimately, I posted it seeking opinions about it from this forum. In this regard, it was a success.

I was hesitant at first as the phrase “tree on Mars” implies a tree in a state of vegetative decay and not fossilized. However, another article was referenced which was entitled UFAH member found evidence of trees on Mars .

This video flashes some icons at its beginning but none of these are UFAH. I confused the fact that it referenced UFAH with the fact that it flashed icons so that I thought it displayed the UFAH logo icon. So I went ahead and posted it for this reason too. This was a mistake I made.

After receiving the above feedback, it now appears to me that this “UFAH” article was a hit piece implying that UFAH sees things with little to no validity. SecureTeam 10 picked up on it and while his videos are nicely done, and have none of that airbrushed-in Mayan head fakery stuff but are clean and crisp and accurate, I think he leaned a little too much in the direction of “possible rotting vegetation,” apparently seeking mouse-clicks over more accurate criticism when he could have been more objectively analytical.

As for what it actually is, I will grant that it could be a fossilized piece of Martian wood. If so then it could be millions of years old. It could just as easily, and perhaps more likely, be a rock of some kind. It could also be a piece of something man…Martian-made, perhaps out of a very durable unknown material.

In any case. Thanks to everyone for posting comments and opinions here.
Last edit: 7 years 1 day ago by ??. Reason: Corrected font.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: