file "Amazing Evidence of Life On Mars. Tree Stump Found On Mars"

6 years 11 months ago #8522 by RocketDawg
Just saw an article about the "tree stump" on the Fox News site (using the FoxNews app), and they cited Paranomal Crucible as the source. There were comments in the story from those who believe it's a tree stump, and those who think it's just another rock, albeit one that looks like a tree stump. A few days ago they had an article where they attributed a UFO sighting (I can't rememeber specifically what it was) to Scott Waring, as if he's a credible souce .... :huh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #8524 by ??
The image now appears on Coast to Coast AM as a featured article.

Well, ya' heard it here first; and we kicked it around pretty good before the rest of the media caught on. While I posted that here as a mistake, just poking around on this site a little and I spy a whole rocket-load, no, make that a whole flying-saucer-load, full of stuff that the Propaganda Media could spread around if they were so inclined.

I guess it's up to people like us to do it.

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by ??.

• ??
  • ??'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #8536 by Badsneaker
Just to reiterate CitizenQuasar's point, it was discovered simultaneously by a member of a FB group a week or so ago.. I've myself have found something similar

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Badsneaker.

More
6 years 11 months ago #8538 by Todd
It looks more like sort of an L-shape fragment to me. It's usually some anomaly named presumptuously and I think the cycle goes like this, You Tube Video>UFO Sightings Daily (Scott Waring)>British Tabloids>U.S.Entertainment news>various media outlets. :S

More
6 years 11 months ago #8542 by Todd
It's everywhere today. :S :pinch: :blink: Although it's more of a mis-identification then a fake, Keith Laney has a good write up about this kind of stuff.
thehiddenmission.com/wholelotoffaking/goingon.html

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #8568 by ??
I'll add some fuel to the fire: So why can this not be a piece of rotting wood?
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by ??. Reason: Changed text & font.

• ??
  • ??'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 11 months ago #8571 by Todd
Is this the original image? mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?rawid=1647ML0085250370700323C00_DXXX&s=1647
The color hasn't come down yet on this one and we won't likely see it until the PDS release. If they are using another color image, does anyone have the link? I don't think the shape of this object really matches that of a tree stump, it could be a mineral replacement fossil but based on this image without the complete data, it seems like a stretch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ??

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: