lock Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan

6 years 2 months ago #11547 by Glitch_Neo
Replied by Glitch_Neo on topic Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan

In the bottom image of Curiosity Sol 1512, Glitch's last post ... look at the large rock with a pronounced shadow near the lower right hand corner (pretty much a solid rectangular rock). Zoom in on the upper right had corner of that rock. Go all the way in. Looks like a screw or bolt laying just above the rock.

Not spotted that mate, I'll have to have a nose B)

Sol 1657 Mastcam (M100) Composite

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/205745

Source(s)
www.midnightplanets.com/web/MSL/sol/01657.html
mars.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?s=1657&camera=MAST_
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 2 months ago #11565 by Glitch_Neo
MSL - Sol 1052 - Drive Towars Target "Lion"

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/205779

This mosaic comprises of only 4 jpeg images - from Sol 1052 - Filters and colour /enhanced... @ 300% original size - It worked out ok I think..... :dry: :whistle:

MSL Curiosity Sol 1074 Mastcam (M100) Composite "Drive toward "Bagnold Dunes"

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/205775

Not had much time this week, I'm halfway through replacing the Damper and spring on the car - It gave up on monday morning and spat the spring into the inner wall of my tire.... Bang! :ohmy: :unsure: went with a bloody big bang I should say!!
More
6 years 2 months ago #11592 by Glitch_Neo
Hello, wow what a week or two its been! Work work work - :ohmy: :unsure: The car spitting its suspension spring into my wheel and having so little spare cash I had to repair it myself :angry: I'm sure my neighbours enjoyed me working on the car after work 3 nights this week untill 12am! :sick: I'm glad its all done now, I was getting withdrawal symptoms from the lack of science and Mars in my life! :lol:

Sol 1301 Mosaic (A**) PDS - Although im not happy with it I posted it anyway.
(**1 of about 5 mosaics from this sol)

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/205804

Sol 1421 (Jpeg enlarged) This one I will be re-doing from the Raw PDS as the jpeg looses too much clarity.

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/205820

Sol 606 The Kimberly

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/205826
More
6 years 2 months ago #11596 by Glitch_Neo
More
6 years 2 months ago #11605 by Glitch_Neo
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar
More
6 years 2 months ago #11609 by Marty
Replied by Marty on topic Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan
Nice one Glitch,

--- did you see the amber orb in the claw?
Attachments:
More
6 years 2 months ago #11610 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan
Has always been another one of my fav SOL's! Great work putting together the PDS files.
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: