6 years 6 months ago #10281 by Todd
The topic has been locked.
  • Todd
  • Todd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #10285 by Glitch_Neo
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Glitch_Neo.
More
6 years 5 months ago #10288 by Glitch_Neo
Replied by Glitch_Neo on topic Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan
Sol 1675 Gigapan - (Updated 23/10/17 On Midnight Planets)

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/203559

www.midnightplanets.com/web/MSL/sol/01675.html
More
6 years 5 months ago #10290 by Glitch_Neo
More
6 years 5 months ago #10295 by Glitch_Neo
Ok... :huh: I have worked really hard on this one - Sol 1047 & 1049

1047 has the bottom half of the hill / outcrop and 1049 has the top - unfortunately the angle is slightly off and the image oversized - determined I set about adjusting the two to meet in the neatest and most seamless way I could.....

I hope it works for you - I think it's come out well...... But I'm a spaz sometimes and miss the obvious! :blink:

Please give me feedback - the dog and the wife are ignoring me! :)

SOL 1047 & 1049 Composite.... (aka as a bloody great headache! :ohmy: )

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/203586

www.midnightplanets.com/web/MSL/sol/01047.html
www.midnightplanets.com/web/MSL/sol/01049.html
More
6 years 5 months ago #10303 by RocketDawg
Replied by RocketDawg on topic Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan
You did a great job. I'd never have the patience or the knowhow to tackle what you and Todd do.

And my goodness, there are some strange looking rocks there. Makes me want to take a hammer and chisel and separate the layers. :ohmy: It must have taken literally aeons to achieve that level of layering and erosion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glitch_Neo
More
6 years 5 months ago #10318 by Glitch_Neo
Cheers Mate, :cheer:

I must admit I was like a dog with 2 danglies when I finally got the two to "fit" - it took about 2 hours all in all... Now years ago 100mph Neal wouldn't have sat still long enough to even imagine having the patience to do it... Years ago it was (Italian) motorbikes - women - bikes - women -interspersed with the chore of working....

How times change ... Lol

Now that's all drained out of me, and I've slowed down some, I can actually get some odd satisfaction from learning new things like torturing myself with Photoshop for the past 2 or 3 months....

Neal
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: