lock Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan

6 years 7 months ago #9795 by Glitch_Neo
Replied by Glitch_Neo on topic Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan
Sol 901 Gigapan

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/201946

All images taken from MSL analyst's Notebook [ an.rsl.wustl.edu/msl/mslbrowser/an3.aspx ]
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 7 months ago #9797 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic Curiosity Rover Composites on GigaPan
Are you using the Multispec? The Analyst's Notebook is just an easier interface for accessing NASA/JPL-Caltech/MSSS PDS MSL data. If you run across the occasional inaccessible file, you can go here.
pds-imaging.jpl.nasa.gov/volumes/msl.html
  • Todd
  • Todd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #9798 by Glitch_Neo
The smaller images (sets) have been but the large 901 panorama is the jpeg as my crappy old x4 athlon machine just chuggs up during stitching and then hangs loading the exported .tif

The jpeg of 108mb mosaic loaded to Photoshop ok so I messed with the exposure and colour balance, and the brightness but nothing else.

I'm having a steep learning curve due to sheer stubbornness and insomnia lol
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #9801 by Glitch_Neo
Sol 1413 - Mastcam And ChemCam Composite

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/201948
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Glitch_Neo.
More
6 years 7 months ago #9804 by Todd
  • Todd
  • Todd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #9807 by Glitch_Neo

Are you using the Multispec? The Analyst's Notebook is just an easier interface for accessing NASA/JPL-Caltech/MSSS PDS MSL data. If you run across the occasional inaccessible file, you can go here.
pds-imaging.jpl.nasa.gov/volumes/msl.html

Cheers For the heads up - Found myself there a while ago, but didnt understand how to use the RAW images - Im after a certain set that keeps downloading with bad data. Thanks
More
6 years 7 months ago #9808 by Glitch_Neo
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: