file Possible statue head & number

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #3060 by MarsFromNY
Possible statue head & number was created by MarsFromNY
LJust finished watching the Round Plate Object video and caught 2 things. When Will is talking about what looks like an engine, right at the area around 4 o'clock ( bottom right hand corner) there is a number "6". I always see numbers around and sometimes even equation symbols. Does anyone know if the JPL are inserting them near spots they are interested in?
The other thing I saw was what looks like a head of a statue with some form of headdress on. It could just be paradolia, but let me know what you think. It's to the left of center in the 2nd photo I posted.
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/01155/mcam/1155ML0052210040501939E01_DXXX.jpg
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by MarsFromNY.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• MarsFromNY
  • MarsFromNY's Avatar Topic Author
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: