file BACK TO THE FUEL TRUCK

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #2567 by Cruisedad
Replied by Cruisedad on topic BACK TO THE FUEL TRUCK
I feel the same way Dude! With the nozzle and blade it does give me that impression!! What it moves is not for us to know... I suppose. I think with NASA rockatizing (my new word) everything, it may look beat up for that reason, but I really think that it's a piece of junk, and may have been laying in this junkyard for years.
Dawn aka Jane Doe, look at it like this. We with the aviation and mechanical backgrounds are great for seeing what you mentioned, but you may see other things that we don't see!!! One thing I will say though is this..."When you see a straight line, or an angle, whether it's 90 degrees, obtuse, or acute,,,,INVESTIGATE IT!!!!! That goes for circles and arcs too!!! Those are the things that stand out to me, and usually lead to me finding something neat!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I have found that most doors that I have seen on Mars have an arched top and straight sides and bottoms, and I've seen tons of thoughts!!!(well maybe not tons...I have a tendency to exaggerate a little!!!)
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Cruisedad.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: