file A bone or a horn?

8 years 7 months ago #2425 by Clonen7
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cruisedad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #2427 by Cruisedad
Replied by Cruisedad on topic A bone or a horn?
Kinda looks like a horn of a mountain goat Clonen7. The horn looks as if it's still attached to what ever the creature is. If you look closely it appears there's another horn facing the same way behind it. You can see its eye to the left of the nearest horn and its ear to the right of the of it. You can also see its fur that NASA has tried to make look like rock, and sand. I think we may be seeing several of these goat creatures in the background too.

Labeled image

Attachments:

More
8 years 7 months ago #2429 by Clonen7
Replied by Clonen7 on topic A bone or a horn?
I see only the 1 "horn" but more larger, the thing from behing looks to me like a rock.

I don't see the other things.
Attachments:

More
8 years 7 months ago #2430 by mab
Replied by mab on topic A bone or a horn?
WOW!....... great find, Are we feeding goats to something up there or what?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cruisedad

More
8 years 7 months ago #2434 by Cruisedad
Replied by Cruisedad on topic A bone or a horn?
I know what your saying Clonen7. NASA makes everything look like a rock, and I believe this is the case here. Looking at the front and back horn, the back one looks like part of the roof over a sort of cave., but on closer examination the two horns have the same surface appearance or texture, and the same length. That's what it looks like to me anyway. :) :) :) Great find on the boy image Clonen7!!!!

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #2469 by Badsneaker
Replied by Badsneaker on topic A bone or a horn?
I found an image that is slightly panned to the right. In this view, a boat comes to mind, or some kind of shell surrounding another shell. Red Oval. But what's going on in the Green Rectangle?

Original image here:
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl/multimedia/raw/?rawid=0309MR0012750010204027E01_DXXX&s=309
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Badsneaker.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: