file Destroyed Buildings on the Moon

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #2807 by Cruisedad
Destroyed Buildings on the Moon was created by Cruisedad
This is an image I'm sure most of you have seen, and being aviation oriented I wanted to see if I could get a better view of the spacecraft that everyone has been talking about, but in the process of trying to do so...well the spacecraft just disappeared. Not that I would have loved to see a better image of it, but that''s not the case. What's interesting is what I uncovered (my opinion).
What I'm seeing is a cityscape that has been destroyed by something. When you get your eyes used to the blurriness you start to see structures, and parts of structures such as beams, doors, ...etc. It looks as if there was a pressure wave from the right of the image to the left. It's somewhat like looking at the twin towers that fell on 9-11. Some of the beams appear to be warped by impact, while others seem perfectly fine. In the upper right side of the circle is what looks like a building fascia, with a clock face, like Big Ben size, but I'm just speculating. There are what looks like doors and a round porch with a perimeter wall to the right of the clock.
There is for sure a lot of non-natural structures that stick out like sore thumbs. I'm wondering if the destruction was from a natural cause, such as a meteor, or from possibly an accidental explosion, or maybe even a nuke. Another possibility is age. Maybe these structures are 1000's of years old and have just collapsed.
I came up with this image by inverting the image and cleaning it up from there. I think NASA inverts things to trick us, and hide things as best they can. I don't know of course if I'm seeing what's there, but it looks pretty neat anyway!

The original picture of the spacecraft on the back side of the moon. According to what I've heard it's the size of Manhattan Island.

This is the same area inverted and cleaned up. I can't put a scale to it, but from what I've seen there are so many different size creatures, human and otherwise that it's probably scaled for someone :)
Link to original image: www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_exopol/exopolZZZZH_06a.jpg
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Cruisedad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawn

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: