check Raw Hubble Telescope Images

6 years 6 days ago #12501 by Todd
Raw Hubble Telescope Images was created by Todd
I'll do a few of these, just so I can say I've done some, but probably not too many.:P Here is Stephan's Quintet processed from the raw Hubble Legacy Archive FITS files and stacked for RGB color.

www.gigapan.com/gigapans/207918
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glitch_Neo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Todd
  • Todd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 days ago #12503 by Glitch_Neo
Replied by Glitch_Neo on topic Raw Hubble Telescope Images
WOW :cheer:

That is a lovely 'Smooth' Image - So little noise compared to some Images I have seen. Top work Todd I admire your patience ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Todd

More
6 years 6 days ago #12508 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic Raw Hubble Telescope Images
I removed the GigaPan tag in the title of this thread, not all the telescope images are suitable GigaPan material. Here is the Hubble image of Galaxy ARP 273 processed from the Hubble Legacy Archive raw FITS files and stacked for RGB color.

NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope

Based on observations made with the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope, and obtained from the Hubble Legacy Archive, which is a collaboration between the Space Telescope Science Institute (STScI/NASA), the Space Telescope European Coordinating Facility (ST-ECF/ESA) and the Canadian Astronomy Data Centre (CADC/NRC/CSA).
Attachments:

• Todd
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 15 hours ago #12548 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic Raw Hubble Telescope Images
Here is the Hubble image of Galaxy NGC 1309 processed from the Hubble Legacy Archive raw FITS files and stacked for RGB color.

NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope

Based on observations made with the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope, and obtained from the Hubble Legacy Archive, which is a collaboration between the Space Telescope Science Institute (STScI/NASA), the Space Telescope European Coordinating Facility (ST-ECF/ESA) and the Canadian Astronomy Data Centre (CADC/NRC/CSA).
Attachments:

• Todd
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #12551 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic Raw Hubble Telescope Images
This one is amazing!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Todd

More
5 years 6 months ago #13767 by ??

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: