file Kids ... Who'd have em'

6 years 2 months ago #11906 by Glitch_Neo
Kids ... Who'd have em' was created by Glitch_Neo
My eldest son has been bang into his computers since day dot when he used to sit on my knee and watch me play Crysis etc...

Now after years of me trying to get him off games and more into the area of coding and problem solving etc... I always said "Gaming" wont pay etc...

He's only gone and got 4th fastest time in the world for completing "TitanFall 2" on the PC and won a £100 - He rang me today gloat and tell me the times been verified and its posted up! - perhaps maybe, he's good enough to actually make money off it.. :unsure:

I checked his Twitch page out, and then my paypal - little git's getting donations and prizes left right and center!

This might sound silly but I'm actually really proud of him for doing it, he set his mind to it and a few weeks later he's at this level... - I just wish my brain worked as fast as his!!

Now don't I feel daft telling him gaming doesn't pay! :sick: :blink:

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #11907 by Glitch_Neo
Replied by Glitch_Neo on topic Kids ... Who'd have em'
Forgot to say, he's only 13..... :sick: :blink:

More
6 years 2 months ago #11943 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic Kids ... Who'd have em'
13 years old. How awesome! One of the top YouTubes PewDiePie makes anywhere from 36k to 600k a month playing video games and talking on his videos. That is just his YouTube ad clicks alone! Not the deals he has with various software outlets.
socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie

Wild stuff. I make nothing barely. lol.. Then again we have a very small niche over here!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Glitch_Neo

More
6 years 2 months ago #11949 by Glitch_Neo
Replied by Glitch_Neo on topic Kids ... Who'd have em'
Cheers Will - Like yourself he's Mario mad the things he can do in these games - glitches through levels / walls / if he's noton his PC he's emulating games on his phone - I must admit he does have ADHD - not aggressive but hyped all the time bless him...

He got third a few days ago, basically straight away after his 4th place run, but its taken a while for them to verify it.

He's just bought himself a Corsair Cherry full RGB keyboard with his winnings, it's well snazzy!

Attachments:

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: