file Can't access Profile Page - Allway's internal server error {Admins?}

6 years 2 months ago #11414 by Todd
Glitch, what link are you using to access your profile page? Is it from the top "members" menu?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #11416 by Glitch_Neo
www.whatsupinthesky.com/index.php/members/display-user-profile/1850-glitch-neo

Same still, accessible from a non logged in browser - let me try another web browser actually... see if it's chrome or not - back in a mo... I'll install firefox

Attachments:

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #11417 by Glitch_Neo
Nahh Mozilla Firefox is just a Blank Screen? :pinch:

:S

*** DIsclaimer*** This image may be offensive to some, Myself included... if you find it upsetting please report it = politicalcorrectnessgonemad.gov.uk

'In a Deep Set Southern Accent'

"Maaw!?.... I'd Brok'ted the T'inter-web"

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Glitch_Neo.

More
6 years 2 months ago #11418 by Todd
Weird, ok, never seen that before.:dry:

More
6 years 2 months ago #11420 by ??

This image may be offensive to some

Since I grew up in five southern states, I went to school with a lot of that guy's obvious relatives. I can't speak for anyone else, and certainly not all of Dixie, but that guy's image brings back memories to me. :S

Now, back to your regularly scheduled space anomalies. :)

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 2 months ago #11421 by Glitch_Neo

Weird, ok, never seen that before.:dry:

This has been the story of my life Todd :lol: Neal 'Jinxed' Spence ... "Hmmmm Mr Spence, we've never experienced this before" :ohmy: :huh: :unsure:

Hey Todd, Will etc ... Seriously don't waste to much time on the issue.. Its not bugging me too much (Yet... :dry: lol) But thankyou for trying to resolve it..

More
6 years 2 months ago #11424 by Todd

Hey Todd, Will etc ... Seriously don't waste to much time on the issue.. Its not bugging me too much (Yet... :dry: lol) But thankyou for trying to resolve it..

I am confident it will be resolved, eventually. :)

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: