file sign on rock and boat

8 years 9 months ago #1883 by rkup
sign on rock and boat was created by rkup
here's the boat Im sure youve seen this before but I couldn't help to think that it was so obvious that I have not seen this many times and the next two images I found on curriostiyrover also but I could only get the small image if you go to the site you have to go almost to the end of the images but here is what to look for the first and second are the same but one is closer lower right bottom rock with a white square and images on that cool stuff mastcam left sol 03:24:37 and 0200:05 for the rock with the sign Robert K. rkup
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #1884 by Cruisedad
Replied by Cruisedad on topic sign on rock and boat
Good find Robert!!! That's the first time I've seen this particular boat image. If that's not a boat, then I don't know what is . Good job!!

More
8 years 9 months ago #1885 by rkup
Replied by rkup on topic sign on rock and boat
thanks this boat appears in three images it is in an area of where water would be along a shore line and in the images before and after there are numerous images of nautical stuff what do you think of the white image on the rock if you go to the image on line there is another a little closr just before or after it really looks like white paint with anther image in it Im not sure how to blow images up etc Im kinda of new at this Rkup

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1888 by Cruisedad
Replied by Cruisedad on topic sign on rock and boat
Well Robert, this is what I came up with. Take a look and see what you see. After you tell me what you think, I'll tell you what I think. There's a lot to look at in this image!! Dave

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Cruisedad.

More
8 years 9 months ago #1890 by rkup
Replied by rkup on topic sign on rock and boat
First thing I had to send it to my paint so I could enlarge it I did not do that before when you say a lot WOW I can't beleive how much is really in this image there seems to be a little of everything here I can only spend a second and I will go over it again tomorrow the rock from away looked like paint but it looks like carvings of something and my God all the stuff I couldnt see this is cool the hole image letters pipes metalic irems round stuff everything see you tomorrow Robert

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: