Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Todd
  • Todd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1673 by Cruisedad
Replied by Cruisedad on topic Curious Ceres
Looks like we have friends (hopefully) all over the solar system Todd. It appears to me like all these operations we're seeing on Ceres, and the moon are mining operations. Now, looking back at the Apollo pictures that were taken in the the late 60's, to early 70's of the moon, If these aliens have been there that long with the intent to attack earth they have had a half century, or possibly longer to do so, and haven't. It appears mining is their only mission (I hope). For gosh sake, the moon should last them for centuries, but that's not to say that we shouldn't keep an eye on them. I wonder if our government isn't already communicating with them. In one video taken by Apollo 15, they do mention "our contact", so that makes you wonder, and the way they were talking (the astronauts) in the video with no anxiety or fear after seeing this alien fellow....well that kinda leads me to that conclusion.
I just wonder if we have to worry about these UFO's that have been sucking plasma from our sun.

Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Cruisedad.

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1706 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic Curious Ceres
On Dawn mission Survey Orbit Image 10, the 3 mile high "pyramid" is on the horizon line, giving perspective on how large this object is. The top appears pretty level from that vantage point.

NASA/JPL-Caltech/UCLA/MPS/DLR/IDA Original

Also released is this image, Survey Orbit Image 11, showing the main cluster of bright spots on Ceres.
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA19579
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Todd. Reason: Added information

• Todd
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 9 months ago #1707 by rkup
Replied by rkup on topic Curious Ceres
hello new guy here cool stuff I just posted a topic not looking to change yours just not sure how to post things take a look at the one just below yours new guy finds stuff tell me what you think if I want to continue sending things do I keep posting new topics or is there a wasy just to post a general comment or something RK

More
8 years 9 months ago #1710 by Todd

do I keep posting new topics or is there a wasy just to post a general comment or something

I would say if your topic isn't relevant to yours or any currently existing threads, make a new one. :)
If you want to add anything to an existing thread, just hit the reply button. Does that help?

• Todd
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 9 months ago #1782 by Todd
An unusual feature visible on the North Pole of Ceres in Survey Orbit Image 13.

NASA/JPL-Caltech/UCLA/MPS/DLR/IDA Original
Attachments:

• Todd
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 9 months ago #1785 by jsrktp
Replied by jsrktp on topic Curious Ceres
updated tinyurl.com/gd-jsrktp with above images.

• jsrktp
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: