file Sate of the art technology

8 years 11 months ago #1251 by
Looks like in sixties itself NASA has "discrete recognition and rejection" of live video feeds!, as per this link. So one can imagine, at present what they can do to the images!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 11 months ago #1306 by
Replied by on topic Sate of the art technology
Hi Friends,

As I mentioned earlier, looks like they are using some high-tech editing through which they can manuplate selectively. Please look at the below 67P pic and carefully watch the background. If this picture is fully real I can't explain at all, if it is half real it is exciting, if it is totally fake no problem. For rest of the pictures please look @ tinyurl.com/gd-jsrktp .

Now I want to stop working on my own, and should meet real experts and conclude if it is logical to work on these images. Pretty frustrating, I don't mean to be rude but, in our oriental cultures there are certain treatments prescribed to people who take your money and decieve you, you can start studying them if you are interested. Once again thanks for watching my posts.

Attachments:

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 11 months ago #1313 by Dawn
Replied by Dawn on topic Sate of the art technology
:blink: Okay, those are just about some crazy images! A lot of people have questioned the 67P images; in fact, many question whether it's a comet/asteroid at all. When enhanced, the images show quite a few smudged/smeared and outright fake soil or ice. And why do the shadows of the comet have the same grainy look as the sky behind it? Good work, Prasad!
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
8 years 11 months ago #1315 by
Thanks Jane, very nice to see such a support. Ironically, we only can fit a story to the images we see. Let us assume processed images are 100% credible, my wild guess is (it may be totally meaningless) ~

They say astroid belt is very vast in area, space-facts.com/asteroid-belt/ . So just like the other structres we see on other planets, the belt region also may be a wide factory area with huge infrastructure to work for the planets.

I feel amature astronamers and ancient scriptures are our only reliable sources presently, and as they are seeing structures on our moon, let us extend that to other places in space and give some credibility to these "processed" images. If that is the case, one can't just land his equipment on those areas because it will be like a UFO landing in TimeSquare. So they might be getting these pictures with permission or from a different source.

Anyways, there are some wonder people like Richard C Hoagland, David Icke, Dr. Judy Wood, with lot of experience in analysing these things, so better to ask their help in this regard.

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 11 months ago #1317 by Badsneaker
Replied by Badsneaker on topic Sate of the art technology
Thank you , Prasad. I appreciate your contribution. I find the whole subject of the comet photos very fascinating.

Back to Apollo: I reviewed the video, had watched it previously, and then miles of footage from as many of the Apollo missions as I could find, including raw footage included in old video disks and the University's libraries.. However the cause/effect stated for the quindar tones was simply not evident. Astronauts moved in and out of frames, equipment was relocated in the frame, not a sound, except for the tones before and after the transmissions from mission control.

I cannot stress more the importance of independently checking facts and references from the original and other non-related sources (not YouTube!). The guy in the video said a friend gave him this information. OK. Who? His name? Are there any other sources to support what is being presented as a fact?

On the other hand, our course of research here is not theory. Artifacts, statues, structures and other indications of an ancient Martian race are clearly seen in the SOLS, notwithstanding NASA's attempts to frustrate our work.

Good stuff, my friends. Keep the discussions going.

Badsneaker
The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
8 years 11 months ago #1318 by
Thanks my friend, and I totally agree with you. That video may not be a very serious source to scratch our heads. I just only thought of possibility of the obscufication technology he suggested, yet such technology may be possible. As Jane pointed out, why the shadow regions and background have similar structural features?, could it be filling the selected (similar intensity) areas with similar patterns?, I can't say it for sure.

But I feel, they exactly know what they are giving it out, they wanted us to see it that way. So that a layman belives what they say in the face, a slightly smart fellow gets confused and frustrated, well, mission accomplished!. But if they choose, they can even create/modify the data so that they can fool every one equally. Not saying, it is useless to see their data, it may reveal thier motives, strategies also mistakes. I only hope there are some good guys help(ing) us on the way.

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near."
~ Sun Tzu, The Art of War

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 11 months ago #1330 by
Hi Guys,

Please don't ever giveup your determination to find truth, that is the sole purpose of this life. A loving mother's smile gives comfort and never lies to its child, let us hope to get such a care and guidance to people.

Any frustration we get could also be from the warning and caution messages from good people saying "fellows be carefull, these things may not be entirly true, bad guys are trying to excite you smart guys with partial/controlled release of facts because they want to convince you for their future projects as you are their work-force, to use you and other non-suspecting lot as guinea-pigs".

Friends, don't giveup analysis and conventional wisdom, carefully observe what direction they are trying to show to world. Please don't take me wrong, I am from a part of world where people would prefer somebody saying in their face "yes, I am here to kill you because you did this to me" rather than acting friendly or try to manuplate you, we have totally diffrent strategy for the later type.
Goodluck guys, have fun fighting liers. I also put stuff on www.youtube.com/channel/UCQUd2jFjXKTqPzshpjeFycQ and tinyurl.com/gd-jsrktp .

"If you are killed in the battle you will ascend to heaven. On the contrary if you win the war you will enjoy the comforts of earthly kingdom. Therefore, get up and fight with determination, with equanimity towards happiness and sorrow, gain and loss, victory and defeat, ..fight!"
~ Gita

"O Brahma!(Creator), lead us from ..
the unreal to the real,
darkness to light,
death to immortality."
~ Prayer

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: