Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by . Reason: forgot attachment

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 3 weeks ago #852 by
Replied by on topic Face on Mars
Please notice in the center of the second image ~ there is a face with two red eyes, nose, mouth and crown!!. Actually this second pic is right eye portion of the big face on mars (1st pic).

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 3 weeks ago #854 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic Face on Mars
I really like how you pulled the top part out. I have always thought the face was part of a major complex of pyramids like Richard C Hoagland has talked about.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #856 by

" I really like how you pulled the top part out. I have always thought the face was part of a major complex of pyramids like Richard C Hoagland has talked about." [/quote]

Hi Will,

Looks like the cydonia region itself is full of face shaped cities, with lots of pyramid structures (small townships may be) too, for ex: this link ~ www.bibliotecapleyades.net/marte/esp_marte_37.htm .
Robert Peternell and getreal155 posted excellent stuff on youtube to process these images from google mars.

As I already mentioned I am no expert in image proc, things I present may not be accurate. I am just trying stuff which may reveal more details even thogh some color information is lost. I am using GIMP (free) software and gaussian radius edge-detect tool in that. On the bigger (raw) image I used different parameters so that it wont look too clumsy with details. 2nd image is produced by selecting part of the raw image and applying diffrent parameters to get more details.

But I realized I should figure out scientific way of doing this stuff, as I am afraid that it may yield some false info too. When there is time, I am planning for help from old contacts in local universities and couple of my friends from defense research labs. Also as I am associated with some vedic research organizations, they might be able to help me identifiying any planet or civilizations mentioned in vast puranas database (contains amazing decription of other wrolds and civilizations with minute details) matches with these anomolies.

But I only hope for a future, where this pathetic situation of democracies working against people and scholors becoming slaves to evil goes away, and hence we can live with trust in each other.

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 3 weeks ago #859 by
also made a tiny video on this

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 3 weeks ago #862 by Dawn
Replied by Dawn on topic Face on Mars
B) I love that researchers are still looking at the face, and all the anomalies that might speak to the possibility of intelligent design, rather than "funny looking mesas"!

Do you know what year this image was taken? It looks to me as if the damage to the right side of the face continues. It really looks like this object has some "negative space" so to speak, as if there were rooms(!) inside-could this have been some type of dwelling as well as a monument meant to be seen from the air?

Good work, ya'll, we need to keep up the pressure. Maybe we could shame NASA, that civilian scientists and researchers can do a better job of analyzing images. The do seem to display a remarkable lack of interest in "finding possible evidence of life, past or present, on Mars. Cheers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar,

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #865 by

B)
Good work, ya'll, we need to keep up the pressure. Maybe we could shame NASA, that civilian scientists and researchers can do a better job of analyzing images. The do seem to display a remarkable lack of interest in "finding possible evidence of life, past or present, on Mars. Cheers!

Hi,

I am Prasad, thank you very much for your feedback. I try to get back to you with details you asked about this pic. Also, I feel the space research orgs especially like NASA will always be having best of the guys for their work. I heard in an ISRO interview they torture (may not be literally) the candidates applied for the jobs. Unfortunately some times these brilliant guys weather a scientist or a military pro, may not be aware of who really they are working for.

For now we are having fun with data given by those orgs. Only future may tell us what kind of game we are drawn into, thanks for watching my post.

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: