file hi from southern california

9 years 1 month ago #756 by WayneR
hi from southern california was created by WayneR
Well I've been lurking in the shadows long enough figured that it's time for me to register and say hello.

As the title says im here in crispy california, were in a race here to see which one burns up first.... California or HAARP! Yep im into the whole scene since, I've been spaced out since they launched the the first viking lander so msny years back. I've been following Richard Hoagland and Richard Dolan for some time now along with alot of of the other more esoteric space thinkers out there.

In the early nineties I had a bad motorcycle accident and was paralyzed which gave me a lot of time to dedicate to this field of study. I have a background in fabrication, engineering, graphic arts and racing. I've been lurking around here for a while now to see what the community concensus is and make sure there are no drama queens here. Will, you seem to have a great bunch of people here!.

Ok on to what I wanted to say about Mars, Something is rotten in Denmark, that's for sure. You have page after page of debris with obvious geometry, if it was just a few pages with an item that looked like a head now and then I could understand that but, page after page filled with items that seem to show purposeful geometry, that's not a happy coincidence it's a terrible lie.

And then you have NASA dropping blur bombs all over the images and adding that layer or Martian red on every picture because they have been telling us it looks that way for decades, so they know they can throw that decption out there right from the start. And then you have the sand texture they use liberally along with the blinds... fitting name.

With so many people out there putting these images under some intense scrutiny ive noticed the releases have really backed up and that's a good thing because there's going to be a big mistake sooner or later that the artist and his CIA proofreader are going to miss and TSWHTF when that happens. Is all it will take is for one legit scientist (think stephen Hawking, Michio Kaku etc) to even raise an eyebrow publicly) and it will be off to the races.

I don't think even Anderson Cooper would try and pull the conspiracy card out on Hawking or Kaku. O'Riley might, LOL. [tool]
well that was my introduction hope you got a laugh and I'm looking forward to something happening this year that will get the Mars express out of first gear. ....

Cheers
Wayne
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #759 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic hi from southern california
We are all so glad to have you not lurking anymore and joining the conversation! We have some great guys over here. Any drama queens or people who cannot disagree without being a total jerk get banned! You rock Wayne and please feel free to comment freely and share any images or anything you find odd!

Cheers!!!

Will

More
9 years 1 month ago #766 by WayneR
Replied by WayneR on topic hi from southern california
Sorry for posting, most likely, in the wrong thread. I just noticed that the link from the main site takes me to recent posts... (I didn't see there were organized topics until now) I was really tired after 10 hours of tig welding my eyes were a bit fuzzy lol. Anyway move it where it most belongs.

What ya think about the little glitch?, I expected it sooner to be honest, since they have a bijillion megapixel mast cam and were getting 80's quality pictures, I figured the rover to go dark and get 80's an era bs excuse lol.

More
9 years 1 month ago #767 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic hi from southern california

More
9 years 1 month ago #769 by
Replied by on topic hi from southern california
will be glad to see it going again!! boring sols lately

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: