file Nasa astronaut Alen Bean says Aliens exist but.....

7 years 3 weeks ago #8187 by ben evans
Nasa astronaut Alan Bean: Aliens exist, but they haven't visited Earth yet.. well that's an odd statement to make if you ask me.. how does he know this, he states that they would have made "contact" if they did visit earth.. even that makes not one bit of since to me if we stop, and think for just a moment, and ask our self: why would they have to make "contact" with us, even if they are millions of years ahead of the human race.. my answer to this would be that they don't want the human race to freak out.. if there that "advanced" then they would know just about everything there would be to know about us.. so that may be the reason they have not visited earth yet.. But I disagree!!!!! I believe that they not only visited earth before, but they are visiting earth far more than we know, as well as the governments around the world even know.. I guess we all have our own opinion's over this subject, and earthier way it's a great topic to discuss between everyone.. what are your thoughts about this subject. thank you everyone.
www.yahoo.com/news/nasa-astronaut-alan-bean-aliens-093822769.html

benny67
The following user(s) said Thank You: Badsneaker

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ben evans
  • ben evans's Avatar Topic Author
  • live free or die
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: