question-circle Have you listened to the theory about an electric ark that caused the gash in Mars like our Grand Canyon,

7 years 1 month ago #8079 by canon23
:pinch: Im with the ideal of electrical damage causing the canyon on mars, but its just a theory. Im thinking the people of Mars was trying to harnessing a power like we was with our first nuke we didn't know for sure how much energy was really stored in that tiny atom and some of the scientist working on the project was truly afraid it would ignite the atmosphere. Im thinking that a possibility. Then looking even closer at the surface from afar the total opposite side of the planet looks like bomb after bomb has been dropped blowing the hell out out of just one side, some say its just normal cosmic impacts but if so why not the whole planet how did all the falling asteroids happen to hit the opposite side,, one after another untell there was nothing left to do but a last final stand of all or nothing and I think there response to none stop the bombs was this new super weapon that was untested and untried and it clean the mars surface of life as they new it. Thats our home planet I know this is where we come from and this is what we did and we need to fix it .
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Todd

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• canon23
  • canon23's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #8080 by Todd
I'm familiar with the cosmic thunderbolts theory. The visual comparisons of electric arc damage versus the layout of Valles Marineris are visually compelling. I find Dr. John Brandenburg's nuclear war theory and the late Dr. Thomas Van Flandern's exploded planet hypothesis to be equally intriguing. Who knows, perhaps there's room for all three.
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Todd. Reason: link added

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: