file NASA: Saturn's Moon, Titan: Suprisingly Earth-like

9 years 3 months ago #571 by Death Implies Life
NASA: Saturn's Moon, Titan: Suprisingly Earth-like was created by Death Implies Life
Though I've and others have already expected this and/or known about it previously, it's quite remarkable to hear this from NASA. We need some further investigating into Titan, hopefully future missions will come.
www.nasa.gov/jpl/cassini/nasa-and-esa-celebrate-10-years-since-titan-landing/index.html#.VLcfqyvF97s
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #572 by WillFarrar
When the movies talk about where Human life goes it always has something to do with Titan! I cannot wait to find out what is out there! Welcome aboard my friend! Glad to have another poster. Are you on YouTuBe as well?

Will

More
9 years 2 months ago #604 by Death Implies Life
Replied by Death Implies Life on topic NASA: Saturn's Moon, Titan: Suprisingly Earth-like
I can't wait either man, no matter where we humans go we'll always be making unprecedented discoveries-- Thanks though for the welcome, I do Youtube but I don't really make videos or nothing, I just spread the knowledge! My Youtube is 'Truly Enlightened3301' I've sent you some pics before, and actually just sent you the ones I posted here.

More
9 years 2 months ago #606 by WillFarrar
I just got done checking out a photo you sent. YOu were talking about the things on the ground not the top of the rover right? I was just making sure A LOT of people think the top of the rover is buildings. (they look like them). The bottom of these look to have stuff everywhere!

More
9 years 2 months ago #613 by Todd
Saturn Girl is from Titan. :P

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: