file NASA teases a major new exoplanet discovery

7 years 1 month ago #7876 by ben evans
Replied by ben evans on topic NASA teases a major new exoplanet discovery
there has to be more than just earth life out there.. with billions of other planets we can't be just the only living thing.. even a simple organism out there is good enough for me to say there may be even a place like earth

benny67

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ben evans
  • ben evans's Avatar Topic Author
  • live free or die
More
7 years 1 month ago #7877 by ben evans
Replied by ben evans on topic NASA teases a major new exoplanet discovery
I agree with you 100% why have we not gone back to the moon.. I have heard that other beings had warned us from coming back to the moon, but god only knows lol.lol.lol.. I would love to see what is on the dark side of the moon as well. there has to be a reason why we are not on the moon already with bases built it would be so much easier to launch things from earth to the moon, and assemble it there rather than on earth. it should be a stopping point for future missions to mars, or other places, and things nasa has discovered.. imagine having a layover on the moon waiting for the correct orbit, and while waiting you could have lunch at MC DONALDS on the moon lol.lol.lol. that would be so cool.. but it really could be a reality someday very soon.. but you are right there's a reason why we have not been back to the moon in a long time. just imagine the training they could do there and so much more as well.. thank you made some very good points. thank you.. Ben..

benny67

• ben evans
  • ben evans's Avatar Topic Author
  • live free or die
More
7 years 1 month ago #7878 by ??
I am of the opinion that there is not only life, present day microbial life at least, but also (primitive but durable) plant life, and fossilized life, on Mars. I also believe there was once an advanced very high-tech paleo-civilization on Mars. I believe this is being hidden from us. :dry:

I am also of the opinion that he Moon was once inhabited and that the Earth-side mare (‘seas”) were once covered with giant domes that were miles high and had breathable airs under them. I believe this is being hidden from us. :huh:

Further, I believe that anti-gravity propelled craft have been constructed by Earthlings at least as early as WWII and, possibly, as long ago as the 1800s. IMHO, these antigravity craft have allowed a secret space program to at least set up bases on the Moon, if not around the entire Solar System. :ohmy:

For whatever reason, and I could write pages and pages as to possibly why, all this is being held withheld from the public. It appears to me that as individual humans are becoming able to go to the Moon and Mars and see for themselves, that NASA, et al., are afraid of being caught red-handed hiding this information and are letting the KNOWN existence of extra-terrestrial life out of the bag slowly. :blush:

For example, and never mind Viking’s 1976 life finding experimental results that proved positive, it took NASA years, decades, to acknowledge even the existence of water on Mars. Now, NASA is acknowledging the existence of water all over the Solar System, and possibly even on interstellar planets around Trappist-1.

I strongly suspect that future analyses of the atmospheres of the planets of Trappist-1, likely spectrographic analyses, will reveal that traces of water will be found there, but also that one of the planets will have an oxygenic atmosphere. The oxygen in the Earth’s atmosphere was put their by life as a waste product.

If I am correct in this, then NASA and the other Powers That Be will be able to safely announce the “possibility” of life in an extra-solar system such as Trappist-1…a good safe distance from the affairs of men…while there is much evidence of life right on the moon and on Mars, the planet right next door. :blink:

Well, that’s my 2 cents worth. :whistle: You heard it here first. Let’s see what happens. Stay tuned…

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 2 weeks ago - 7 years 2 weeks ago #8049 by ??
Last edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by ??. Reason: Adjusted horizontal spacing. reset font.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 10 months ago #8661 by ??

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 10 months ago #8790 by ??

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: