7 years 1 month ago #7833 by ben evans

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ben evans
  • ben evans's Avatar Topic Author
  • live free or die
More
7 years 1 month ago #7857 by ben evans
Replied by ben evans on topic NASA teases a major new exoplanet discovery
I often wonder what the exoplanet's would look like.. if there were just plant life, and insects on the planet.. I wonder how much they would differ from what we have here on earth, I know that there has to be a difference even just a little, as the location, and whether would most likely be play a very different role than here on earth.. it's just really cool to imagine.. someday soon we will be walking on mars, as soon as that happens mankind has instantly advanced itself into the real space age.. there is something I can't figure out about nasa, and that is why the sudden rush to get man to mars so fast.. I have noticed this not only with nasa, but, with space-x as well..

benny67

• ben evans
  • ben evans's Avatar Topic Author
  • live free or die
More
7 years 1 month ago #7858 by ??
Me too. I remember when we landed on the Moon. Almost 47 years later we still have not, publicly anyway, gone back there. Now everyone is talking about going to Mars and bypassing the Moon completely. It sure seems to me like there is some kind of hidden agenda behind this as going to Mars without going back to the Moon first is...ludicrous.

I mean, we have, the Earth and America, spent zillions of dollars to put a space station, a NON-rotating space station, into orbit. The next logical step is to build one around the Moon. An intermediate step would be to establish back-and-forth transportation and delivery systems to the Moon. This can easily be done with off-the-shelf technology we already possess.

Personally, I think we could safely orbit humans around the Moon in just a few months, if the...political...will is there.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 1 month ago #7859 by Todd

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #7862 by Todd
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Todd. Reason: link added
The following user(s) said Thank You: ben evans

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #7869 by ??
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by ??.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: