file Moon UFO

9 years 4 months ago #477 by Will_Ortiz72
Moon UFO was created by Will_Ortiz72
Will,
I was watching a documentery called Apollo 11 the untold story by Discovery Channel. ( on you tube ). At 33:48 as there showing a picture of space, you can see a cigar shape object in the background. Have you ever seen this and if not can you or anyone else give some feed back.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #515 by Todd
Replied by Todd on topic Moon UFO
Hi. I'm not Will but that is frame AS11-40-5954 . ;) It is a 70mm Hasselblad which was taken on the Lunar surface by Neil Armstrong. Although the blue streak is weird, I think it could be a reflection of the lens in the lens. The objects inside the crater are fairly anomalous and have been written about before.
www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apollo/frame/?AS11-40-5954
www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/frame.html

More
9 years 3 months ago #516 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic Moon UFO
Thanks Todd! I will check those out to. Not sure if I have seen them!

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: