file mars may have been more habitable than thought

9 years 4 months ago #470 by ben evans
hi everyone. man it seems that everyday I am reading something about a new discovery on mars this makes me think that nasa is starting to begin slowly telling us what they have discovered on the red planet mars. here's a link to an article you really should read. it is very good. thank you all. ben
io9.com/ancient-mars-may-have-been-more-habitable-than-we-thoug-1668711727

benny67

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ben evans
  • ben evans's Avatar Topic Author
  • live free or die
More
9 years 4 months ago #482 by Badsneaker
Replied by Badsneaker on topic mars may have been more habitable than thought
Hey Ben! You've found a very interesting article. Thanks!

I wonder if a FOIA can be filed to require NASA to make public the "uncensored" version of the images we attempt to analyze. I think this may have been brought up before. There is so much information to examine you'd think NASA would take the approach initiated by SETI by providing volunteers/us with tools, resources, etc., that would allow them/us to examine and catalog the anomalies we are discovering literally daily.

I see many Lurkers hanging around this forum and I often wonder why any of them choose to remain anonymous. We all benefit from experiences of others; I believe one of the objectives of Will's forum here is to give us a common ground to state our hypotheses, and hopefully elicit constructive criticism and differing opinions that may improve our research methods.

Best Regards!
Gerry

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: