file radishes from mars????

7 years 9 months ago #5625 by ben evans
radishes from mars???? was created by ben evans
radishes grown on mar anyone???? it seems that Scientists are pepping for growing things in Martian soil.. imagine the possibilities!!!! my thought at first was awesome!!!!! then it dawned on me that nasa is not supposed to "contaminate" any planet that they think might harbor any forms of life, or until they are positive.. I may be wrong if I am please correct me, as I honestly really don't know it's just something I thought I heard.. what happens if it really takes a hold, and they start growing on another planet from something we put there. I think that would qualify as "terraforming" which I am all for, heck ya I would love to dine on mars with a beautiful full earth, and all the stars out... sounds good to me lol.lol.. then I really thought about it, and to know this is really going to happen blew my mind.. what an awesome time to be alive WOW!!!! I would not want to miss this for anything in the world. It seems like just a few short years ago this was just a dream, or a SIFI movie, and now it's really real!!!! just thinking about this gives me goose bumps from "excitement" but I have always been a mars nut anyway. there's just something about the planet mars that allures me maybe it's the thought of what was there long ago, or maybe it's from the adventure of "discovery" what ever the case this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.yahoo.com/news/scientists-eat-radishes-grown-martian-171153187.html

benny67

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ben evans
  • ben evans's Avatar Topic Author
  • live free or die
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: