file nasa says earth size ufo leaving the sun

9 years 5 months ago #388 by ben evans
nasa says earth size ufo leaving the sun was created by ben evans
hi, everyone I felt the need to put this out here for everyone to read. this is very strange to have nasa admit things like this as nasa will never not ever say anything until they are 100% sure of what it is. now most of us here have heard about the massive solar flares lately, some are the largest seen in many years, and seem to be getting larger, stronger, and more frequent. this worries me as they could be the X class solar flare witch is not a good thing!!! and the sunspot the size of Jupiter, and growing larger. I think this UFO thing has something to do with this. it may not even be a UFO, and it could be something completely different such as a very large body of something what I don't know, but, if its the size of the earth we may have a problem on our hands. now if this is a UFO I would shit myself because that's beyond a mother ship that's insane!!! I am going to leave you with a couple links to the articles so you can make your own decision as to what this thing is, and what is it doing there. but please read all of the articles then you will fully understand that something is wrong. I feel that whatever this large body or UFO is what will happen next. thank you everyone. ben...
www.examiner.com/article/ufo-sightings-nasa-spies-aircraft-landing-on-sun-3-ufos-seen-by-eiffel-tower
www.inquisitr.com/1566435/nasa-sun-observing-satellite-captures-earth-sized-ufo-near-the-sun/
www.csmonitor.com/Science/2014/1027/Monster-solar-flare-Why-is-the-sun-acting-up-now

benny67

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ben evans
  • ben evans's Avatar Topic Author
  • live free or die
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #389 by Woogy
Replied by Woogy on topic nasa says earth size ufo leaving the sun

Go to www.helioviewer.org

And fill in the Data from my Screenshot..

Have fun...
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Woogy.

More
9 years 5 months ago #390 by Woogy
Replied by Woogy on topic nasa says earth size ufo leaving the sun
And here ist a short Movie :
bit.ly/134ob6r

I dont think it is a Ufo, sorry...

More
9 years 5 months ago #392 by ben evans
Replied by ben evans on topic nasa says earth size ufo leaving the sun
thank you for sharing that with us this is getting very interesting. thank you woogy. ben.. :)

benny67

• ben evans
  • ben evans's Avatar Topic Author
  • live free or die
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: