file Great site

9 years 5 months ago #376 by jimper
Great site was created by jimper
Just can't say enough about your web site. Your videos are awsum, and your commentary is great.. Came across your site on U-Tube. Best find I ever made. Keep up the great work, and I will keep watching.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #377 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic Great site
Thank you! Glad to have you on the site! Hope to see more of you in the forums. We get a lot of reads but not so many posts other then Ben and Badfinger.. They handle the News section just good! Feel free to share anything or just enjoy :) I have a bunch of good people helping me out here!

Take care!

Will

More
9 years 5 months ago #378 by ben evans
Replied by ben evans on topic Great site
hello, I just thought I would welcome you to whatsupinthesky37 the guy that owns, and runs it "Will Farrar" he is awesome, and will keep you "captivated" for hours with some of his videos. not only do we have a lot of fun in here, but it is so interesting with some of the postings of pic's, articles, in the forum that people send in are just amazing!!! I think you are going to love it here, and have a lot of fun as well, there are so many good people here. it's nice to have another one join us all. my name is ben, and you are about to witness some very interesting videos, photos, and people as well. but the best part is when will does his videos along with so much more. thank you, and welcome to "whatsupinthesky" ben....

benny67
The following user(s) said Thank You: WillFarrar

• ben evans
  • live free or die
More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: