file David Bowie Joke On The Simpsons The Same Night He Died

8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #3592 by WillFarrar
I made this video because it was very strange to me that David Bowie died the same night this joke was on the Simpsons. I think it shows how synced our world really is. It is almost like the ball is spinning tighter and information is starting to all come together. Like we have been doing here. Putting the space information into some context and everyone who has came to the website has had something awesome to offer!
Enjoy..

<strong>
Description from my video:</strong>

I was working on a Curiosity Rover image for my next video on Sunday night when I heard the news about David Bowie's passing. Right after I heard about the death the new brand new Simpsons episode had this joke in it! Just a crazy coincidence, premonition? I always love how weird this world is! Simpsons have talked about Bowie before but to have it the same night was just a cool sync I wanted to share with you all! Much love! Will. Badass anomaly video to come!

Simpsons is copyrighted by Fox.. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. we believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by WillFarrar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ben evans

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• WillFarrar
  • WillFarrar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #3598 by ben evans
Will, that is Amazing!!!! bro.. I did not know he had cancer until the day I learned he had passed away. he made rock into a style of his own, and he did it "awesome" have you seen his last video he made. the lyric's were "unbelievable" kind of like a pink Floyd style, and David bowie mix. It's sad to watch our generation that we grew up listening to: such as bowie, Floyd, zeppelin, the doors, BTO, white snake, dokken, van Halen, cheap trick, supertramp, I could just go on, and on with some of the greatest!!! even the ones I said in the list that are still alive, but to see them age, and then die, but never forgotten like "David Bowie" his name will be listed in that huge history book of rock's greatest. I am downloading this video as that is really odd to be mentioned so many years before his passing. I believe your right it's his way of saying goodbye. thanks bro.. ben..

benny67

• ben evans
  • live free or die
More
7 years 6 months ago #6457 by Todd
The Simpsons do it again with a pretty lengthy Arnold Palmer joke last Sunday night in the season 28 premiere episode "Monty Burns' Fleeing Circus."

www.gamespot.com/articles/simpsons-season-28-debut-had-arnold-palmer-referen/1100-6443912/

I think "The Simpsons" have always been a good sociological meter, especially when it comes to the commercial aspects of their world.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: