file Craters on Ceres: Natural Morphology or Intelligent Manipulation?

8 years 4 months ago #3062 by Todd
Here are two crater interiors on Ceres from Dawn's recent HAMO image 65 . Some sections look as if they have been mined or excavated, others appear constructed and have square or grid like patterns on them.

NASA/JPL-Caltech/UCLA/MPS/DLR/IDA Original
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarsFromNY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Todd
  • Todd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #3063 by retro78
indeed, looks like excavation to me ... on a huge scale !!

More
8 years 4 months ago #3079 by Dongrizzly
I seen soo many structures on Ceres that are unnatural I'm pretty much convinced it's something living or working upthere

More
8 years 4 months ago #3107 by Todd
Attachments:

• Todd
  • Todd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #3109 by Dongrizzly
Ceres showing off yet again. Insee alot of straight lines and right angles in there. I'm convinced there are structures in most of these craters.

More
8 years 4 months ago #3110 by Dongrizzly
And wow I was just about to post these same exact shots from HAMO 65. That bright ball inside the crater is definitely cool to me just dosnt look natural in there. Looks alot like that spiral/hive like structure that was seen on Mars not long ago

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #3116 by Badsneaker
Yes, I agree the features definitely looks artificial. And also from a very long time ago. If you look closely at the terrace-like features in the top photo you can see smaller impact craters on top of some of them. The implication would be the terraces were already there, or the work was already done, when the smaller impact craters were formed.

Great posts!!!
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Badsneaker.

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: