file look at what nasa has done to the bone

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #211 by ben evans
look at what nasa has done to the bone was created by ben evans
if you all remember when this came out the photo that was released of the possible bone on mars. the bone was far more rounded shape, now they have tried to make it look "flat" without any "depth" at all like it did have. I will upload the original released photo of the bone, and the video url of what it looks like now. you be the judge. please watch this video, and see how much doctoring they have done! it is almost funny. thanks everyone.

benny67
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by ben evans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ben evans
  • ben evans's Avatar Topic Author
  • live free or die
More
9 years 7 months ago #212 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic look at what nasa has done to the bone
I was sick for the last week and it was awesome to see you posting on the site! Did you notice that I changed the Forum to "The News Spot". Pretty much because of your badass links! I just changed the poll to a question about this bone/rock snafu.. Thanks again buddy!

More
9 years 7 months ago #214 by ben evans
Replied by ben evans on topic look at what nasa has done to the bone
RIGHT ON THATS GOOD TO HEAR. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK GETTING THIS OUT HERE TO US ALL. HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER. BEN...

benny67

• ben evans
  • ben evans's Avatar Topic Author
  • live free or die
More
9 years 7 months ago #223 by Badsneaker
Replied by Badsneaker on topic look at what nasa has done to the bone
This is my answer to NASA:

If it is a natural formation, let's see one that is known to be natural.

Come on... We have two other places to look, Luna and Earth. There's bound to be some evidence on at least ONE of these worlds.

More
9 years 6 months ago #230 by WillFarrar
Replied by WillFarrar on topic look at what nasa has done to the bone
That is a good way to put it Badsneaker. Show me something here that does this. There are plenty things I have said are anomalies in the past that could be things on earth. But the also maybe were not. But that is a good way to phrase the question!

More

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: