file Hurricane Harvey Hypothesis

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #9761 by ??
Hurricane Harvey Hypothesis was created by ??
NOTE: Since Hurricane Harvey is bubbling through, and I am a card carrying member of the lunatic fringe, I thought I'd go ahead and toss this article into the mix.

HURRICANE HARVEY HYPOTHESES
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by ??. Reason: Removed text. Reset font.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ??
  • ??'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 7 months ago #9932 by ??

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 7 months ago #9935 by ??

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 7 months ago #9955 by ??

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 7 months ago #9982 by ??
Replied by ?? on topic Hurricane Harvey Hypothesis
Well, while we're on the topic, and such "heavies" as Dr. Joseph Farrell (Oxford scholar) and Dr. Judy Wood (the only person to sue the National Institute of Standards and Technology challenging them about their version of the events of 9/11, and the author of "WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? "), have weighed in, I might as well throw Dane Wigington (How do you pronounce that last name?) into the mix.

This video is about what's up in the sky, and it falls under the slogan of "I see what I see and you see what you see."

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #9983 by ??
Replied by ?? on topic Hurricane Harvey Hypothesis
NOTE: This actually should be edited in as part of the above post. However, there are so many HTML tags that need to be reset to do that that I gave it it's own dedicated entry.

Engineering the Weather/ Open Lines

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by ??. Reason: Changed text. rseet font.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: