file Joe Rogan Experience #961 - Graham Hancock, Randall Carlson & Michael Shermer

6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #8776 by ??
PROFANITY ALERT! This contains profanity; not much, but still. This WARNING is posted as children and families are among the targeted audiences of this forum.

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by ??. Reason: Added WARNING.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ??
  • ??'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #8777 by WillFarrar
Excellent post my brother in truth! :)

My whole life I have been very intuitive and instantly would know if someone I was talking to was most likely lying or telling the truth. I usually just seem to read people well. You all know what I mean. I am sure you all do even being on aboard like this and sharing / discussing this type of knowledge. I look into peoples eyes and know if they are being truthful with me. Not the kind of tells science and psychology has shown the body automatically does when someones lying. So when I would hear the guy Shermer from Skeptic's voice and watch him on YouTube I always got this feeling that he was a shill. Maybe not a shill but just something off. He is very close minded I guess why he calls himself the skeptic. My birthday is October 14th I am a Libra and really have those scales of justice built into me where I can understand where anyone is coming from with a open mind. If there are two sides to a story I can see 50 sides of it. He is no better then anyone trying to do the things like we are but he comes of like a total prick.

Well man did he really prove on that show that he is a totally brainwashed narcissist right at 1 hour and 26 minutes into the broadcast when he totally lost any respect I had for him. He totally didn't even look at the TV screen with the computer being on camera. I am glad you posted this. I hit copy from time button on YouTube so this link should take you right to the point this sad sad man upchucks up all of his integrity.

Just wanted to thank you as always I don't get enough time to tell you guys how awesome you are for keeping the people who visit this site daily (And even though they may not say a lot, there are a lot of people who come back and check weekly and some daily. It means a lot to me that you all keep it going even when I am absent dealing with the crazy parts of life. Having a lot of health problems with my mother and keeping as positive as possible. I come here to get a link every day. Just like a WHOLE bunch of people who do in the shadows. I will get back to video's here soon and life will slow down. I sure seems to come in waves. Thanks all again when I am back to being able to work on the site its time we all get together on skype or something and BS and figure out how we can get this site easy to find and categorize things again. I want to redo the whole thing but bring all the data with us. Make it faster. Buy a bigger server that I can host other sites I run on it. When I made this thing I never expected to get as many hits and people come back time and time again.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by WillFarrar.

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #8778 by ??
To be fair, I had never heard of Michael Shermer until I watched this video, though I had heard of Skeptic Magazine. That being said, I was very unimpressed by him in this discussion.

All of his arguments in this discussion are premised on deception.

Deception, according to Oklahoma state law anyway, is:

1. The suggestion, as a fact, of that which is not true by one who does not believe it to be true.

2. The assertion, as a fact, of that which is not true, by one who has no reasonable ground for believing it to be true.

3. The suppression of a fact by one who is bound to disclose it, or who gives information of other facts which are likely to mislead for want of communication of that fact; or,

4. A promise, made without any intention of performing.

This is pretty basic stuff.

Every argument that Mr. Shermer makes is based on interrupting with new facts, in order to distract, to keep his opponent from completing his point, dropping the context, to allow him to change the meaning of statements that disprove him, ignoring facts and arguments presented against him pretending that these things were not said, and more.

After hearing this, I am convinced that Michael Shermer is a liar and a shill and could not argue his way out of a wet paper bag. Further, as Mr. Shermer calls himself a skeptic to pretend that he is seeking and only concerned with irrefutable evidence while his argument consists primarily of ignoring and distorting all facts that disprove him, this is itself a lie.

If I am tasked with it, I can go through this whole video and make a transcript and highlight exactly every one of Mr. Shermer’s FALSE arguments. However, it’s 3 ½ hours long and I really don’t want to mess with it.

I posted this because it was announced in an email I got from Randall Carlson’s mailing list.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by ??. Reason: Changed font.

• ??
  • ??'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: