file Mysterious massive stone ball discovered by Bosnian ‘Indiana Jones’

8 years 2 days ago - 6 years 9 months ago #4792 by ??
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by ??. Reason: Replaced dead image. Reset font.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ??
  • ??'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 11 months ago #4823 by ben evans
I was reading about this the other day. I wonder what the heck it is, and why is it there. if it's rock that makes this even more "interesting" if it's a medal of some kind it's still interesting, as to why it was buried where it is, and why.. thank you for sharing this with us. ben..

benny67

• ben evans
  • live free or die
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #4827 by ??
:) I have always wondered where this rolling stone landed. Now I know . :)

What did Indiana Jones know and when did he know it?

If I was there, I'd take a real good look at the surface of this thing. Perhaps it is a globe of a planet, a map...and I sent Dr. Sam Osmanagich an email suggesting the same.
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by ??. Reason: Corrected typo. Reset font.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 11 months ago #4829 by ??
Dr. Osmanagich's response:

"Thanks a lot

We've been checking for any carvings or lines, nothing so far

All the best,

---Dr. Sam Semir Osmanagich, Ph.D."

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #4833 by Haymaker
There are other examples of carved stone balls from around the world. The Disquis culture from Cost Rica for example.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_spheres_of_Costa_Rica#/media/File:Stone_sphere.jpg
So there are established examples that make the idea of ancient large stone spheres very plausible.

This large stone "ball" found in Bosnian is maybe the largest but not the first. However Dr. Sam Osmanagich has taken criticism for misrepresenting these as spheres when they are not, and basically spinning a yarn about them. Robert Shoch himself no stranger to controversy when he aged the water erosion on the Sphinx to about 13,000 years ago is polite but dismissive of Osmanagich. Basically he thinks the Bosian Pyramids are a deception.

Here is a link to a blog of Collette Dowel who made a trip to see the Bosnian stones with Robert Schoch. She is dismissive of Osmanagichls claim these stones are spheres, and the age he attributes.
www.robertschoch.net/bosnia%20spherical%20stone%20balls%20semir%20osmanagic%20pyramid%20colette%20dowell%20ct.htm
Clearly she and by implication Schoch think Osmanagichls is a con man.

If they manage to fully excavate that large ball in Bosnia and the hidden side retains its spherical integrity maybe Osmanagich has made his point. But maybe the back side will turn out rough like some of the smaller stones. Let's see what emerges.

I've watched several videos of the Bosnian Pyramids and Dr Osmanagich, I tend to lean with Schoch as far as I am able to tell.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Haymaker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ??

More
7 years 11 months ago #4839 by ??

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 9 months ago #9300 by ??
BREAKING NEWS! New open tunnel discovered in Ravne Tunnel Labyrinth, July 6, 2017

Published on Jul 7, 2017

Dr. Sam Osmanagich, Ph.D. and Lead Excavator Edo Građan explore a newly discovered open tunnel in Ravne Tunnel Labyrinth on July 6, 2017. Most new tunnels in Ravne Tunnel Labyrinth were filled in to the brim with "fill-in material" (loose sand and small river stones) an estimated 4,600 years ago by an unknown advanced cultures. The tunnel discovered and explored on July 6, 2017 was not filled but is open, traveling north-south.

• ??
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Featured Article Of The Week:

Click Here To View Article / Video / Enhanced Images

YouTube User:  WhatsUpInTheSky37 

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by the YouTube channel and to all of our admins and forum users here on the channel.   They really have kept the website current while I have been busy taking care of things in my personal life.   I promised that the next video would be a long one and have a LOT to look at.  You can get lost in these Gigapans and I really hope that you do!  I spent a lot of time stitching these together and making sure that they were the best quality that I could get them.  SOL 1448 really has been a goldmine for anomaly hunters and those people who are just hobbiest.  I really hope you enjoy this one and expect much more to come from the latest batches of images!

top1top2top3top5
mid1
bot1bot2bot3bot4bot5bot6
verybot

Follow Us:

Logon: